KELLOGG’S™ EGGO™ WAFFLE SWEEPSTAKES
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION. The Kellogg’s™ Eggo™ Waffle Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is a purchase entry and mail-in entry Sweepstakes that begins on 11/1/18 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 12/24/18 at 11:59:59 PM (ET) (the “Promotion Period”). Look on the Point-of-Sale (“POS”) advertising material at participating Publix stores and then follow the instructions provided to enter the Sweepstakes with a purchase via receipt upload – as more fully described below in rule #3a. To enter via for free via mail-in, see the entry details below in rule #3b.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the States of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Kellogg Company, Disney Consumer Products, Inc., Publix Super Markets, Inc., participating Publix stores, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, advertising, promotion and other agencies (collectively, "Promotion Entities") and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
3. HOW TO ENTER. There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
a) ONLINE ENTRY – RECEIPT UPLOAD:
1. BUY any two (2) Kellogg’s® Eggo® products (any size / any variety) (“Participating Products”) in a single transaction at a participating Publix store (“Qualifying Purchase”) between 12:00:00 AM (ET) on 11/1/18 and 11:59:59 PM (ET) on 12/24/18.
2. UPLOAD a picture of the entire receipt showing your Qualifying Purchase(s) of the Participating Product(s) at www.wafflepartysweeps.com (“Website”) by 11:59:59 PM (ET) on 12/24/18. Photo of receipt must include the Publix store name, date & time of Qualifying Purchase, Participating Products and receipt transaction total (“Required Information”). Each receipt may only be submitted once during the Promotion Period. Photo must include the entire receipt from top to bottom, including all four (4) corners. For longer receipts, submit a picture of the receipt folded, ensuring that the image shows all of the Required Information. Blurry and/or unreadable receipt images will be rejected. Star the Participating Product on your receipt for quicker verification. TEXT – You may also text the keyword WAFFLE to short code 86677 to receive a link to the Website to upload your receipt and enter the Sweepstakes. NOTE: Texting the keyword to the short code still requires entry to be completed at the Website. TAP – You may also TAP your NFC-enabled / web-enabled wireless device on the designated area on the Sweepstakes display located in participating Publix stores to receive a link to the Website to upload your receipt and enter the Sweepstakes. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for any applicable rates and fees.
3. ENTER the Sweepstakes by following the instructions at the Website. A successful receipt UPLOAD will be deemed as the individual’s entry into the Sweepstakes via the “purchase with receipt upload” method of entry.
For Text Messages - After sending your text message, you may receive up to two (2) text messages in response to your text message, including a return text message with a link to the Website in order to complete your entry into the Sweepstakes, and legal disclaimers from Kellogg Company (“Sponsor”) or its designee. You may opt-out of receiving the promotional text messages from the Sponsor at any time by sending a reply text/email message with the word “STOP”. The text messaging method of entry is designed to work with most of the U.S. major wireless carriers in the United States, but Sponsor make no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate, and the mobile phone that is used must be capable of sending and receiving text messages. Check with your carrier for details. Entrants should check their phone’s features to see if they have that capability. Wireless service providers may charge entrants for each text message, including any error message that is sent and received in connection with the Sweepstakes, based on the applicable wireless service pricing plan. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. Entry by sending a text message will not improve your chance of winning. By texting for a link to the Website, the entrant grants permission to the Sponsor to notify them via a return text message and must agree to accept all applicable charges associated therewith. You are responsible for all applicable fees and taxes associated with sending a text message. Sponsor in its sole discretion may add or delete a wireless carrier at any time, without notice. Proof of text messaging is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of such text message.
b) MAIL-IN ENTRY/NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: You
may also enter during the Promotion Period by hand-writing, on a plain 3”x 5”
piece of paper, your name, address, age, daytime phone number and an email
address (required for prize delivery). Mail
your entry in an envelope with sufficient postage affixed to: Kellogg’s™
Eggo™ Waffle Sweepstakes, Attn: Entry,
Limit five (5) entries per person/address/email address regardless of method of entry during the Promotion Period. All entries in excess of this limit will be deemed void. No automated entry devices, bots and/or other programs and/or software are permitted for entry. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Only fully completed entries are eligible.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. All potential winning entries are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. A “Screen Shot” is not proof or evidence of entry. A participant is not a winner of any prize, even if the Website and/or a confirmation email should so indicate, unless and until said participant’s eligibility has been verified and said participant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept Screen Shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any entry that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective entry and is void and will not be honored.
Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address and/or telephone number of participants. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a purchase method of entry participant in the Sweepstakes, participation will be deemed completed by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at the time of participation. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address number by an Internet access provided, online service provider, wireless carrier, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address or mobile telephone number. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 1/3/19 from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined by Sponsor or its designee. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential prize winners will be notified by email and/or phone, using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within five (5) days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to two (2) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate prize winner may be selected.
6. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES
(ARV)/ODDS: Ten (10) Grand Prizes
winner will receive one (1) $500 Disney Gift Card eGift. Prize will be awarded in the form of code to
redeem the Disney Gift Card eGift.
Disney Gift Card eGift is subject to the terms and conditions associated
with its use. Winner may use the eGift to
purchase just about anything at Disney Stores across the
7. GENERAL: If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted. By entering Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless, Sponsor, Disney Consumer Products, Inc., Publix Super Markets, Inc., their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, limited liability companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, assigns, consultants, representatives, agents and their respective agents and agencies (“Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Entrants and winners (i.e. entrants that accept a prize) release and agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims and liability out of acceptance, possession, use or misuses of prize, or participation in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner's agreement and consent that Sponsor and the Publix Super Markets, Inc. may use the winner's name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
8. LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Any attempted form of entry into the Sweepstakes, other than the entry methods stated, is prohibited. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, errors in transmission, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, wireless phone connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture or entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions which may limit or restrict an participant’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s phone, or other matter relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. The Released Parties are not liable or responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to cancellations, delays, or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, or terrorism.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes; and/or to award the prizes from among all eligible non-suspect entries received from all methods combined up to the action taken by the Sponsor provided a sufficient number of eligible entries have been received. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISIDICATIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUNETIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. PRIVACY: For information about how the Kellogg Company uses your personal information, please see its privacy statement, located at https://www.kelloggcompany.com/en_US/privacy-policy.html
10. WINNERS LIST: For names of winners,
send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 3/20/19 to: Kellogg’s™ Eggo™
Waffle Sweepstakes, Attn: Winner’s List,
11. SPONSOR: Kellogg Company,
®, ™, © 2018 Kellogg NA Co.
The Disney Gift Card can be used at select participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort, Disneyland® Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disney store locations in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, shopDisney.com, Disney PhotoPass®, Adventures by Disney®, Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, and Disney’s Beach Resorts. Visit DisneyGiftCard.com for complete terms and conditions. No part of Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. or any of its affiliates are a partner in or a sponsor of this offer.